Maybe this is the time to look at different levels of access to the Server
Manager.
eg "admin" has full rights, "manager" has control over user settings, like
add/remove users...

I know this comes up every so often, but I believe the db entry system
would provide an easier route to accomplish this.

Regards,

Craig Foster