> Please don't Cc or Bcc devinfo and bugs.  If you have a bug to
> report, report it to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  If you feel that the bugs
> you're reporting are something devinfo members should be aware of
> then please e-mail devinfo seperately.

<quote>[Please don't cc devinfo and bugs. If you do cc bugs, a new tracking
ticket will be opened for each followup devinfo message, which just ends up
wasting our support folks' time. Thanks.]</quote>

So my thought were...if I do bcc to [EMAIL PROTECTED] nobody would see that
and could include that in follow-ups by mistake. I do exactly what was told
us and again it is not good. Could you please explain this one??? With BCC
it makes no sence...

Thor