Please don't Cc or Bcc devinfo and bugs.  If you have a bug to
report, report it to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  If you feel that the bugs
you're reporting are something devinfo members should be aware of
then please e-mail devinfo seperately.

On Thu, Jan 31, 2002 at 03:58:11PM +0100, NiGhTsPiRiT
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I upgraded yesterday to SME 5.1.2. Then I make a backup to the
> desktop, formatted the server and reinstalled it with 5.1.2 again
> (hey, I like to do weird ok?) . I placed the backup back and I
> found 2 things (or not).
>
> 1) All quota management is gone, I have to input it all again
> 2) MySQL databases were not restored.
>
> With kind regards,
> Thor Anthrax

Thank-you,

Paul

--
Paul Nesbit                        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Mitel Networks Corporation         http://www.mitel.com