Hi everyone, I found the current GPL e-smith-service-control rpm did not
work under SME 5.x.  I made a few updates to the original rpm to make it
work on 4.x/5.x.  For those that don't know, this rpm adds a server-manager
panel for enabling/disabling system services so you don't have to go to the
command line to accomplish the same thing.

Available for download here:

http://myEZserver.com/downloads/mitel

dmc-mitel-service-control-0.0.1-1.noarch.rpm
dmc-mitel-service-control-0.0.1-1.src.rpm

[root@sme512 /root]# rpm -q --changelog dmc-mitel-service-control
* Sun Feb 03 2002 Darrell May <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
- updated e-smith.org /pub/e-smith/contrib/JayMiller/SRPMS/
- e-smith-service-control-1.1.0-01.src.rpm
- to work on SME 5.x platform
- renamed dmc-mitel-service-control
- [0.0.1-1]

This is actually all e-smith code with minor changes from me to make it
work under 5.x.  If Mitel wants this rpm renamed back to:

e-smith-service-control-1.1.0-02.noarch.rpm

for posting on e-smith.org, just let me know.  I'd be happy to change and
forward both rpm and src to whoever at Mitel wants them.

Darrell May
DMC Netsourced.com
http://netsourced.com
http://myEZserver.com