On Sun, 3 Feb 2002, Darrell May wrote:

> Charlie Brady <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:
>
> > By issuing a new RPM with a different name you essentially create a
> > project fork. I'm sure that that is not your intention.
>
> Actually IIRC this rpm's functionality has moved into Mitel's commercial
> ServiceLink product.  As such, I thought a project fork to keep this GPL
> code alive was necessary.  In any event I've Cc'd Jason and he can let me
> know what he wants to do with my contrib.

I'll give it a whirl as soon as I get a chance.  A quick glance at the diff
between src files looks fine to me.  Glad to see people are still using
that rpm.

Its actually not a part of the commerical product.  There was talk about
putting it into the GPL'd version of 5.0 at one point but there were some
complications that needed working out first.  Now that you've got me
thinking about it again, perhaps I'll open it up and make those
improvements.

Thanks,

Jay

--
Jason D. Miller                         E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Senior Software Developer               Phone:  +1 613.368.4387

"Are those workers dead?"
"Technically, yes ... but that's no excuse!", <cracks the whip>,
"Back to work you lazy corpse! ..."
--- Taken from DilbertTV, "Elbonian Trip"