I have no problems with the sandbox feature (in theory). Good security
is always smart, and PHP scripts are quite versatile, the reason I use
them. :-)

So my thoughts are this . . . can we keep the sandbox feature but enable
access to MySQL for PHP scripts? Most PHP scripts interact with MySQL in
one form or another. So perhaps a check box in the setup of each ibay,
when we choose whether we want to enable dynamic scripting in the ibay
or not. Can we choose whether it will have access to MySQL at the same time?

Garret