On Thu, 7 Mar 2002 02:21, you wrote:

>  >    I haven't seen that the sandbox has any effect on MySQL.  It
>  > shouldn't, AFAIK, and apps that I have in ibays can use MySQL without a
>  > problem.  I'm on SME 5.1.2, and I haven't done any kind of workaround
>  > for the sandbox.
> Try running phpmyadmin in an ibay and uploading a database script.

Not a MySQL  interaction problem.  If you look at the error messages
presented (see below) you'll see that the script has been uploaded to the
/tmp directory, which, due to the sandbox being in effect, is inaccessible to
a PHP script running in an ibay.

PHP access to a MySQL database via mysql_* calls works fine.