Good morning all!

I was just checking out some info on the PHP vulnerabilities and found a few
things.

1) There is a patch release to PHP 4.1.2 which apparently addresses the PHP
vulnerabilities
2) Even if you're running PHP scripts that do not utilize file uploads, you're
still vulnerable unless you disable the file uploads on line 249 of the php.ini
(line 249 in PHP 4.1.1 that is) and...
3) if you DO disable the file uploads in php.ini, you can't send messages
through webmail. As soon as re-enabled file uploads, I could send messages
again.

Has anyone (Dan Brown? Darrell May?) been poking around with the PHP 4.1.2
patch available at http://www.php.net/downloads.php ?

Ari