> 3) if you DO disable the file uploads in php.ini, you can't send messages
> through webmail. As soon as re-enabled file uploads, I could send messages
> again.

OHHHH !!! That's why when I wrote this 100 lines message, IMP just cleared
what I had just written...
I was so angry and couldn't find the reason !

Actually, I heard it ¨would only disable the attachment in the emails.

If I had known this before.... I've almost lost an hour of work .. Next time
i'll write
my text in notepad, saving every 10 seconds :)

Thanks for theses information man !

See you