Hi. Y'All.

Is anyone else still getting an error when they try to connect to the
Mitel Blade server?

Even up until this morning I get the following error.

----begin error message---
Current list of blades
An error occurred while fetching the list of available blades
Could not receive data from blades server
Your current list of blades will be displayed.

Last updated: Fri Mar 8 18:54:54 2002

---end error message---

I gave up trying to use the Blade panel and downloaded the Update
RPM's and installed manually. (With no errors I might add) But I
still get this message.

Any light you can shed on this would be helpful.

Dean
Dean Staff  Kanata On. Canada
[EMAIL PROTECTED]