Hi Dan,

Can you tell me if Mitel will eventually re-open the Blade server to
non-registered users? Or are we going to be permanently blocked?

And if so, Is there a way that one of us on the dev-info list could
setup a mirror site for updates and contributed blades? This might
allow those of us who use SME at home to still take advantage of the
blade feature without overloading your server.

Dean

On 11 Mar 2002 at 11:08, Dan York wrote:

> Dean,
>
> > Is anyone else still getting an error when they try to connect to
> > the Mitel Blade server?
> <snip>
> > I gave up trying to use the Blade panel and downloaded the Update
> > RPM's and installed manually. (With no errors I might add) But I
> > still get this message.
>
> Last Friday, in response to queries from our partners, we throttled
> back network access to blades for unsupported servers to provide
> faster access to our partners for their supported servers. The result
> is that servers without support will experience delays and may not be
> able to download the update blade.
>
> Note that all of the RPMs for this update are available on our ftp
> site as well as our mirrors and can be installed directly from the
> command line.
>
> Regards,
> Dan
>
> --
> Dan York, Product Line Manager, SME Server and ServiceLink
> Mitel Networks Corporation                 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Ph: +1-613-751-4401 Cell: +1-613-263-4312 Fax: +1-613-564-7739
> 350 Legget Drive, Ottawa, ON, K2K 2W7 Canada
> http://www.mitel.com/sme/  and  http://www.e-smith.com/

Dean Staff  Kanata On. Canada
[EMAIL PROTECTED]