Dean,

> Is anyone else still getting an error when they try to connect to the
> Mitel Blade server?
<snip>
> I gave up trying to use the Blade panel and downloaded the Update
> RPM's and installed manually. (With no errors I might add) But I
> still get this message.

Last Friday, in response to queries from our partners, we throttled back
network access to blades for unsupported servers to provide faster access
to our partners for their supported servers. The result is that servers
without support will experience delays and may not be able to download
the update blade.

Note that all of the RPMs for this update are available on our ftp site
as well as our mirrors and can be installed directly from the command line.

Regards,
Dan

--
Dan York, Product Line Manager, SME Server and ServiceLink
Mitel Networks Corporation                 [EMAIL PROTECTED]