On Tue, Mar 12, 2002 at 09:00:55PM -0000, Darrell May <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> [...]
> 2) there has also been no reply from Mitel to our bug reports and submitted
> fix.

Quite untrue. I have been in discussions with the RAV developers and you
have been copied on some of those.

They have sent me a patch. I have not yet verified that patch or released
an update to Obtuse SMTPD with that patch. I am planning to evaluate the
patch as the maintainer, but it naturally has a lower priority than paid
work.

> I can therefor only assume that Mitel considers this unsupported and
> wants no involvement.

The problem does not occur until qmail-queue is replaced by the RAV
install. This does not affect either supported or unsupported customers.
It only affects people who chose to add RAV, which is most definitely
an unsupported configuration.

> I was hoping Mitel would have worked with RAV and myself to test and
> release together.  In the abscense of Mitel's involvement, I have released
> branded as 'alpha/experimental'.
> [...]

I would appreciate it if you would check the facts before posting
to devinfo as I have been working with the RAV developers.

Thanks,

Gordon
--
  Gordon Rowell                        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Director, Engineering