On Tue, 12 Mar 2002, Darrell May wrote:

> Charlie Brady <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:
>
> > This isn't the first time that Darrell has made untrue statements about
> > the responsiveness of Mitel. Please let it be the last.
>
> Yes there was some initial conversation when we raised the bug report.
> Unfortunately there has been no reply or since RAV provided you with the
> fix.

As Gordon said, paid work takes precedence.

> I have been awaiting your review and posting of an update.  As this did not
> happen in a timely fashion I moved to take care of all Mitel/RAV clients.

I/we have no problem at all with you releasing code to the public. We do
ask, however, that you refrain from making statements which are false.

Lead Product Developer
Network Server Solutions Group        http://www.e-smith.com/
Mitel Networks Corporation            http://www.mitel.com/
Phone: +1 (613) 368 4376 or 564 8000  Fax: +1 (613) 564 7739