On Tue, 12 Mar 2002, Greg J. Zartman wrote:

> RAV related issues have been on going for a few weeks now and this is
> the first time I've seen anyone from Mitel comment on it.

Mitel has no interest in RAV issues. They are for Darrell and/or RAV to
care about.

> How could a guy get his facts straight when no one is talking?

Darrell is quite capable of getting his facts right.

> I can't see anything in Darrell's reply to me that would indicate a slam
> on Mitel in anyway.  He simply stated the facts: Mitel doesn't support
> RAV and want's no involvement.

Darrell stated:

  "there has also been no reply from Mitel to our bug reports and
   submitted fix."

and that statement is untrue, as Gordon has already pointed out.

Darrell sent this to [EMAIL PROTECTED]: