> For me, Twiggi has been the best web-groupware I've seen so far.  It doesn't

IMO, Twiggi isn't groupware, it's web based email with a few bells and
whistles.  I get involved with several large multi-company projects a
year and the best groupware setup I've see is at www.eproject.com.  One
can setup an express account for free (which by the way has about 10
times the stuff that twiggi has).  The enterprise setup costs a bit, but
is very reasonable.  Additionally, you don't need to worry about eating
up your own bandwidth.

Regards

--
Greg J. Zartman, P.E.