This groupware issue has been a long standing problem with SME. I can
remember many discussion about this topic. Almost every package has been
mentioned but there has never been a community agreement on which
package should be chosen.

I would suggest we try out all the above mention products, then have a
vote. The product with the most votes should be worked on incorporating
into SME.

What do you think?

--

Regards