----- Original Message -----
From: "Greg J. Zartman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>I am continually met with tremendous resistance by
> nearly everyone in my office when I attempt to replace a windows
> solution with a *nix solutions.  This is especially true when the
> solution replaces something that the users use on a day to day basis.

I agree. I am finding that Twiggi has great functionality but the "clunky"
(no offence intended) interface lets it down. I would (and may have to) flog
the outlook look as much as possible (icons,layout,etc) just to get over
users reluctance to change. eProjects use of the outlook side bar is a great
idea ( assuming no ones sueing them :-)
Sherpath has a way better look - a bit XPish - a bit KDE-RH7.2 I shall give
it a work over.

>Ed Form said
>It isn't a *good* project; it's the single most important software product
>requirement in the Linux-server/Windows workstation market.

Absolutely!

http://www.mail-archive.com/devinfo%40lists.e-smith.org