On Mon, 15 Jul 2002, Mark Wilkinson wrote:

> Hmmm...  must have been my imagination.  I'll let the client know that the
> huge phone bill was their imagination too.

Those comments don't help anyone, Mark. Wherever the problem was, there
needs to be an accurate and detailed diagnosis before anyone can fix it.

You have blamed the SME server software. If the software was indeed at
fault, we would have to know in what way it was at fault in order to fix
it. As things stand, I've seen no evidence to suggest that there is a
fault.

Lead Product Developer
Network Server Solutions Group        http://www.e-smith.com/
Mitel Networks Corporation            http://www.mitel.com/
Phone: +1 (613) 592 5660 or 592 2122  Fax: +1 (613) 592 1175