On Wed, Jul 24, 2002 at 05:12:02PM -0700, Greg J. Zartman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > I have not installed 5.5 at work yet (still waiting for the CD's), but from
> > memory it allows you to specify group quota  as well as user quota.
>

> This is what the server manager states:
[...]
> The disk space for each user includes the user's home directory, e-mail,
> and any files in information bays which are owned by the user. "
>
> I can understand counting data in the users home directory and email,
> but not data stored in an information bay that happens to be owned by
> the user.

Just to make sure we're all on the same page, the server-manager
should read "and any files owned by the user in information bays". (I
suspect you know that, Greg, but it's icky enough to need
clarification.)

  -Rich

 Systems Administrator/Support Engineer, Network Server Solutions Group
    Mitel Networks, Ottawa, ON                 +1 613 592 2122 (x2513)