for lack of a easy way to do this in e-smith we have used
the pro800turbo from Nexland
http://www.nexland.com/turbo.cfm
and the Symantec Firewall 200
http://nct.symantecstore.com/0001/appliance_center.html

they are the same hardware I believe the symantec has easier to use
web configuration.
but then again, it is a separate device and costs around $400.

I think I'll play with the info that was posted
http://www.linuxvirtualserver.org/~julian/#routes
and
http://www.linuxvirtualserver.org/~julian/nano.txt

and see where I get.

Darrell May wrote:

Dub Dublin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

I'm very late responding to this, but thought I'd throw out that you may
not even need software support to do this: Some of SysKonnect's dual
Ethernet cards

Have you (or anyone) used the SysKonnect SK-9822 SK-NET GE-T dual linkcard
in a Mitel SME server?

It technically looks impressive (www.syskonnect.com) however the negatives
appear to be:

1) may require kernel patching?