I searched the archives and didn't find a thread on this one.

What's the community consensus on Red(mond) Hat's new EOL policy?

http://linuxtoday.com/news_story.php3?ltsn=2002-12-19-018-26-NW-RH-SW

---snip---
We have also taken this opportunity to clarify the end of life dates for
errata support for our current products:

      Red Hat Linux 8.0 (Psyche)        December 31, 2003
      Red Hat Linux 7.3 (Valhalla)      December 31, 2003
      Red Hat Linux 7.2 (Enigma)        December 31, 2003
      Red Hat Linux 7.1 (Seawolf)       December 31, 2003
      Red Hat Linux 7.0 (Guinness)      March 31, 2003
      Red Hat Linux 6.2 (Zoot)          March 31, 2003
---snip---

Kinda quick if you ask me.  And it makes it brutish on the developers to
keep up.

Russell Teague
[EMAIL PROTECTED] - http://mtnbike.org
If you don't see the battle, you are not in the fight.