> However, it looks like this hoses the default document in other areas of >the
system.  Another i-bay for example.

Ah yes, an oversight on my part.  I'll need to think on this a bit to come
up with a good solution that allows the indexer to work on all ibays.  In
the interm, I think I'll rework one of my httpd.conf template fragement so
that the indexer is set to redefine DirectoryIndex for the primary ibay
only.  My current fragment sets the global DirectoryIndex parameter.

> Is it possible to specify multiple paths in the indexer.pl file?

Yes I'm sure this is possible, but I;ll need to think on it a bit.  There
are two possibilities:
1. We have one indexer that detects which Ibay is calling it.

2. We have a seperate indexer for each ibay.

Anyone have any good ideas???  Charlie, you usually have a few tricks up you
sleeve....

> On a side note, I wrote up a little perl script that would run nightly

Yes, it was your rework of the Lophty indexer that started me thinking about
this.

Greg J. Zartman, P.E.
Vice-President

Logging Engineering International, Inc.