Joseph;

Since you sent this message to both myself and the list, I am commenting here
on the list.

Actually I am NOT complaning...another person I respect here was. I am
validating his feelings however as I hope to explain in a manner I trust will
meet with your approval and standards for "...adult observation".

Please re-read my comments and Dan's reply to them. Sorry if you don't get it,
but I was neither complaning or disagreeing with the notion that this was a
financial based decision. I was just *amused* at the fact it is ALSO a policy
decision. And between the two it can easily be said that those policies that
are of lesser importance are susceptible to financial presure, more so than
those policy decisions of greater import. Indeed some policy decisions are
not subject to financial pressures at all in some companies. And some
policies are at the very core of why or how a company does business and
become immutable for that company. Mr. Brown's original comments were
specifically aimed at all the hubris surrounding a feature that didn't
warrant their attention or further resources in the "cold hard light" of
MITEL's financial imperatives. Which means it never warranted the *hubris* it
was given.

I was not surprised at this, considering other MITEL decisions over the past
years. I said as much.

However I support their right to act as they choose fit, in fact I would fight
for their right to do so. However I also support this community here to point
out how they feel as Mr. Brown did. And I would fight to support their right
to say so, and in this case I DID exactly that.

Enough now. I will not reply further as I do not like rewarding poor behavior
with a comment. If my kids engage in name calling or similar behavior they are
NOT rewarded.

Bob Finch