On Sat, Jan 25, 2003 at 09:27:20PM -0500, Terry Brummell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Yet he replies with @mitel.com, things that make ya go huuuummmm, eh?
>
> Just when ya think you have the line between Mitel and E-Smith figured out,
> they throw ya a curve ball...

The line's pretty simple: "What have we moved over so far?". I realize
this isn't that useful for figuring out what to use, but that's really
the only rule there's been. :-)

For the most part, things involving the commercial side of operations
have been moved, and the rest haven't (yet) -- so www.e-smith.com
now redirects you to the SME Server part of the Mitel website,
but the developer website and devinfo and the contribs address still
use the e-smith name.

Cheers,

  -Rich

 Systems Administrator/Support Engineer, Network Server Solutions Group
    Mitel Networks, Ottawa, ON                 +1 613 592 2122 (x2513)