Greg Zartman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

> I think it is a great idea provided the theme remains GPL.

Why make a GPL restriction?.  Sourceforge, Freshmeat and just about every
site I visit permit non-GPL contribs/posting.  The majority remains GPL
however 'freedom' should be there for all.

I do suggest there be a definitive Topic structure to separate the two.  I
have defined such on my demo site:

http://myezserver.com/LinkBase/tree.php

Mitel SME Server
-- Alpha