Quoting Jeff Coleman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> So far, there have been a total of eight comments posted with no
> suggestions as to a solution.  The discussion page centers
> around a number of "requirements".

    You're right--we're still working on what we need, before we start
sorting through possible solutions.  Or did you miss those posts last
week?  There is no hurry to implement something, and certainly no reason
to rush into implementing something before we fully understand what we
need to do--that's a sure recipe for frustration and disappointment.

    Keep in mind, the number of comments does not accurately reflect
participation in the discussion; often that is done by directly editing
the page (which any participant can do).

--
Dan Brown, KE6MKS, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Since all the world is but a story, it were well for thee to buy the