Just my 0.02:

 - Mitel have talked about updating or changing their current system.

- The Devinfo comminty who have done quite a lot of work would like some thing
done either away from Mitel or with Mitel.

- The current list (in my opinion) is out dated.

- Stuff is spread all over the place but people will still look at the
e-smith.org site first.

I'm all for updating the system and would like to make a few suggestions.

1. A team is formed that has at least one person from the Mitel staff on it
that would act as moderators.

2. How about the main 'contrib site' being run on a server such as Jeff's with
Mitel mirroring that site at e-smith.org.  That way there would be a central
place to look at, people would still find it by looking at e-smith.org and it
would take a lot of the pressure off Mitel having to run the main site.

I also belive that Gordon's last e-mail should be looked (or at least the
points) and some thought about the points raised.

A bit more than 0.02, hope you will forgive me.

Craig