"Smith, Jeffery S (Scott)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

> I've been following this thread. What I'm hearing is this:

You have outlined our needs quite well Scott.

We have a suggested community sponsored solution on the table with an
immediate time frame implementation.

It appears Mitel is also interested in implementing changes. This is
wonderful to hear!

Unfortunately recent history has shown Mitel sometimes has difficulty
achieving their stated community goals.  If Mitel could offer a solid
assurance that changes will occur in a timely fashion, I for one would be
willing to wait a reasonable time to see this change occur.  I will also
offer to assist in any way I can to facilitate these changes.

Really the ball is in Mitel's court.  We have stated our needs, offered a
solution, offered to support any Mitel initiated solution and simply await
them to put forward their suggestions/solutions.

Darrell May
DMC myEZserver.com
http://myEZserver.com