On Fri, 2003-09-19 at 20:56, Gordon Rowell wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 19, 2003 at 04:52:11PM +0000, John Cusick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > To All,
> >
> > In the last 24 hours, my personal inbox has received over 120 "Microsft"
> > security infos and undeliverables.
> >
> > I only subscribe to about 3 lists and am using spamassassin, which
> > unfortunately doesn't seem to be interested in any of these even after
> > training.  I am using no windows boxes at this time.
> >
> > Am I alone here...  just curious.
>
> No, you're not alone:

Thanks Gordon,

I've gone through about 20 of the messages' headers and unfortunately
there does not seem to be one or two consistent ones to use for
rejecting.

If anybode spots one, it would be great if they will let the list know.
This one is gonna add some serious and useless back-up time over the
next week or so :-)

Meanwhile, I'll take a closer look, I just got 3 new ones to study...
yahoo!

Regards,

John C.