> > What I find anoying is that I must either do a reply-to and change the to
> > address or do a reply-to-all and delete the personal adress...
>
> You could just do reply-to-all and allow the recipient to delete
> duplicates.

Or wait for the list to move to mailman.  Mailman is smart enough to see if
you are recieving a copy of the message directly.  If you are then mailman
will not send you out a copy because you already got one.

> > Also I beleive there must be a lot of reply lost because people only do
> > reply and the information only goes to the sender and not the list...
>
> That's a matter of education. It's not a bad idea for every email sender
> to be aware of who they are sending messages to.

I agree with Charlie on this one.  If you set the reply-to header to the list
then there is no easy to reply directly to the sender.  It is a matter of
saying to yourself do I want to reply to the sender directly or to all (list
and sender).

-Shad