On Wed, 17 Dec 2003, Shad L. Lords wrote:

> > > What I find anoying is that I must either do a reply-to and change the to
> > > address or do a reply-to-all and delete the personal adress...
> >
> > You could just do reply-to-all and allow the recipient to delete
> > duplicates.
>
> Or wait for the list to move to mailman.  Mailman is smart enough to see if
> you are recieving a copy of the message directly.  If you are then mailman
> will not send you out a copy because you already got one.

Provided you are subscribed to the list with the same address from
which you post. If not there exists a chance that you'll receive
duplicates. Deal with it or install a duplicate eliminator such as

    http://www.gormand.com.au/peters/tools/qmail/eliminate-dups-2.1-01.noarch.rpm
    http://www.gormand.com.au/peters/tools/qmail/eliminate-dups-2.1-01.src.rpm
    http://www.gormand.com.au/peters/tools/qmail/eliminate-dups-2.1.tar.gz

--