On Mon, 2003-12-29 at 10:04, Jaap van Hemert wrote:
> Hi,
>
>  "Your E Sale" (http://youresale.com/) sels/ships four types of YES servers
> based on e-smith distro without any reference.

Wow... I thought Mitel's Partnership program was expensive for a "MaPs"
(to use the ESALE term for Mom and Pop shop) consultant...

Check this out... For only $12,000.00 per year and $50.00 per sale andf
$50.00 per installation, you, too, can become a ESALE partner. Their
base $99.95 product would net you a negative $0.05 per install, plus a
$1000.00 a month fee.

http://youresale.com/services/#yea

This guy appears to be somewhat uneducated as to the potential of
Open-Source. I may be wrong here, of course. Maybe his exclusive source
code is absolute dynamite.

John C.