On Monday 29 December 2003 05:32 pm, Mike Sensney wrote:

> As such I thought that thread should end.

Exactly what I was referring to. Thank you for making my point. It *IS* who(m)
is talking.

Sigh. If you really want to think so then so be it. This is a developer's list.
It is for people who actually write code to discuss problems they are having and
to discuss what they are considering. Others who are not developers should stay
quiet unless the developers ask for input or help testing.

If you want to argue this further then I suggest we take this off list as this
is not a proper topic for a developer's list.

Mike Sensney
Association Services, Inc.
PO Box 58530, Seattle, WA 98138-1530
206-623-8632 - Fax 206-575-9255

-- Please report bugs to [EMAIL PROTECTED] Please mail [EMAIL PROTECTED] (only) to discuss security issues Support for registered customers and partners to [EMAIL PROTECTED] To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Searchable archive at http://www.mail-archive.com/devinfo%40lists.e-smith.org