IF you are looking for another product that works well and is VERY similar to the above products you could look into clark-connect. It is rock solid AND comforms to GPL completely.

Bob, I like what Clark Connect and their CEO stand for, he's a great guy who I respect a lot, however the product isn't rock solid. Go install 2.0 (paid for version). Run Nessus against it, go look at versions of Squid, Spam Asssassin and particularly Squirrelmail, PHP and other services. Then post its rock solid.

It shows great great thought, great APT updater, brilliantly designed commerce interface and re-billing, good conceptual awareness of how it should work. Installer is dated but functional (would be a quick rewrite). It doesn't handle Samba permissions well, or the intelligent hosting of domains in a way that would be simple to modify.

I'm not here to knock anyone but please don't compare it to SME, SME is an engineered product that is a SUV compared to ClarkConnects small family sports hatchback. Both well thought out but you're not comparing apples and apples.

Richard