I looked over the news on the contribs web page called" Sun open sources
Cobalt Qube/Raq software"

I have also checked out there open source web page.
http://open.cobaltqube.org/ It looks like we may have another
alternative to webmin. I was able to install the cube3 software on my
redhat 9 box and could even get the cube interface via web browser. It
asks me for a username and password and I don't know what the default
one is or how to find it. There is a how to on installing it on red hat
but it is in Chinese.

Do any of you know of a form for the open source qube3 software or a
news group? Do any of you have any experience with it? Any information
would be great.

If you know the password it has by default that would be nice.

I know the is not a development question about SME. But it was on
contribes news page and knows a lot of you have you hands in a lot of
different server applications.

Thanks.