Maybe I'm a little behind, but I remember reading that
the new webinstaller doesn't use updatesnapshot.exe
anymore, but this one does.  Also, I think I heard
that someone was making the freenet.exe able to
determine when the node was running and the included
freenet.exe doesn't have this feature.
Were these features added yet?  If not, then the
linked installer is up to date.

--Reuben