> Ok, I am getting "download of jre-win32-latest.exe failed" errors, if I
> wasn't at the end of a slow modem I might try to fix it myself, but
> since I am can someone look into it?

Oh, shit.  Looks like the symbolic link is pointing to nowhere for some
reason.
Could someone with access to sftp go in to shell.sourceforge.net and cd to
/home/groups/f/fr/freenet/htdocs/snapshots and ln jre-win32-latest.exe to
point to j2re-1_4_1_03-windows-i586-i.exe

thanks

> Also, the modal dialogs which ask about whether to download seednodes
> among other things should really be replaced by radio buttons in the
> interface itself.

... Still.
I've got a really big lot on my plate at the moment, if ANYBODY else could
take a look at this that would be awesome.  Otherwise it will likely
remain that way for a bit.  That's not a blocker, just a useability issue
(and please don't say "JUST a useability issue?!?!" - I would fix it if I
had a chance, and I haven't)

> This is in addition to the fact that the installer should be checking
> that a JRE which supports NIO (ie >=1.4) is installed.
>
> Can someone familiar with the Windows installer please investigate?
>
> Ian.

Already said I will.  Already said I cannot do that at the moment.

Dave