On Sat, Jun 07, 2003 at 01:07:25PM -0400, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Mmm yeah. I use a 56k modem, many major figures in the Freenet community use
> a 56k modem, as well. You are not designing for an elitist broadband network.
> You have to make things work for 56k modems too.

56k modems do not contribute anything to the network, except perhaps
actual content. I don't want to make freenet particularly hostile to
transient nodes on 56k links, but it's not necessarily who we need to
optimize the network for.

--
Matthew J Toseland - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
GPG key lost in last few weeks, new key on keyservers