On Sun, Sep 28, 2003 at 09:57:56PM -0500, Salah Coronya spake thusly:
> Sep 28, 2003 8:15:22 AM (freenet.node.Main, main, ERROR): Skipped bad
> NodeReference while reading seed nodes
> freenet.node.BadReferenceException: NodeReference self signature check
> failed.

I have this and I saw someone on IRC with this also. I suspect a node out
there was handing out a corrupted noderef and now a bunch of us have it.
Any easy way to figure out which node it is so we can remove it? Not a big
deal but just for the sake of housekeeping.

--
Tracy Reed
http://copilotconsulting.com