On Sun, Nov 02, 2003 at 08:41:45PM +0000, Ian Clarke spake thusly:
> With NGR finally starting to meet expectations, we need to think about
> what lies between now and our 0.6 release.

If you expect only a .08% psuccess and barely a hint of specialization
that's fine but I rather expected a bit more. :) My psuccess is slowly
creaping up (it was .02% for so long) so hopefully it's just a matter of
time and the convergence is slow due to bandwidth limitations we all have
but I am hoping for quite a bit more, especially in the routing area which
freenet so depends on.

--
Tracy Reed
http://copilotconsulting.com