The other things that really need fixing are:

Why would external bandwidth limiting cause very spiky performance
problems? (Supple)

Why does the node so often freeze while healing FEC?

Why doesn't the node return a CHK after inserting a CHK more than half
the time?

Otherwise, my node seems to be working pretty well.

--B