Julien Cornuwel a écrit :

> The other problem is how to store the trust values. With derby, I simply
> have 2 tables, one with identites, the other with the trust values and
> ids if the truster and the trustee. How can I do that with an OO
> database ? The only idea I have is :
> Create a class Trust containing reference to the trusted identity and
> trust value, and store a list of Trust objects in every identites. I
> can't figure how bad it would be for the memory consumption.

Hey ! I just thought about an ugly-but-working solution : to recreate
the relation with an object...

If the Trust class contains trust value and ids of truster and trustee,
I'm able to load only what I want. And I can easily find out what
identites are trusting one particular identity, what's not possible with
a trustlist contained in the identity.