Implemented in trunk, with a few changes (e.g. we have 4 levels for network).

We now don't ask the user whether they want opennet on install, we ask them
these 3 questions instead. We show a useralert with the current security
levels rather than the opennet warning. We can change the seclevels on the
config page. And we get a warning when we try to set the seclevel to
something unreasonable: in the first time wizard, we warn if the user selects
HIGH network security (because they'll need friends), or MAXIMUM (because
it's really slow), and if they select HIGH friends security (because IMHO
it's almost never useful); if we change the seclevel on the fly, we get
warned on MAXIMUM, on HIGH friends security, or if we try to switch to a
darknet only mode and haven't got enough/any darknet peers.

Have a look! (update.sh testing / update.cmd testing).