* Ian Clarke <ian.cla...@gmail.com> [2008-12-12 17:56:59]:

> On Fri, Dec 12, 2008 at 5:07 PM, Florent Daignière
> <nextg...@freenetproject.org> wrote:
> > I don't care what you'd say. You are pushing for infrastructure changes
> > to be made: you are the one making demands here. The policy is what it
> > is: special cases suck and should be avoided. It's not like there wasn't
> > any alternative.
>
> Nextgens, I don't understand why you are being so hostile here.

Actually I feel like you are the one being hostile here quoting me out
of the blue, taking care of removing any surrounding context.

> Zero3
> has generously offered to provide something the project desperately
> needs, a simple installer for Windows.  Windows isn't just a "special
> case", its the majority of our target user-base!

I never agreed with you about what our target user-base should be; You
are the leader: let's pretend I agree and say that I'm following; fine.

> We should be encouraging Zero3 to do this and offering to help in any
> way possible, not attacking him.

No, here I disagree: not in *any* way possible... Unless we are the ones
who define what is possible and what isn't. Even though you're the
leader I am not going to jump off the bridge, even if you ask me to.