Matthew Toseland skrev:
> Firefox has issues with coalescing windows, no? If I run firefox with command
> line options to use one profile, it may use another if a window is already
> open, there are things like that... Is opening a window with privacy mode
> enabled safe and reliable?

I haven't tried out the beta yet, so I don't know how FireFox will
handle incognito mode. Chrome handled it perfectly during my test
session. Even with a non-private window open, launching a new chrome
with the -incognito switch and the fproxy URL correctly made chrome open
it in a new, private tab.

We shouldn't need to specify a specific profile as we did when we
installed our own...

- Zero3