On Thu, May 21, 2009 at 6:58 AM, Zero3 <ze...@zerosplayground.dk> wrote:
> Matthew Toseland skrev:
>>> Agreed: https://bugs.freenetproject.org/view.php?id=3118.
>>
>> I thought you had already done this?
>
> At time of writing, no. But since then I managed to figure git out and
> changed it (hence the bug is now "resolved").
>
> ... which leads to another thing to consider: We need to make it
> possible to update the start.exe/stop.exe/freenetlauncher.exe files for
> existing users when new updates are made available.
>
> The easiest way to do this right now would probably be to add them to
> the update.cmd script.
>
> - Zero3

I would be happy to do this, however I will need a defined directory
structure on the download site, with known file names.  Like we have
the .url link for the freenet.jar.  I believe I can use the .sha1 file
to check for updates if you want to have a static name. ie
wrapper_win32x86.exe etc.  Also I would prefer to not have them inside
a zip unless we have have a built-in unzipping program in Windows I
can reliably call by command line.  Otherwise we will have to bundle
yet another third party utility.