Good job Clément.

I can confirm that the problems I have reported earlier with IE8 and
Firefox are now gone.

The site looks great. I am sure there will be enough time later to
improve it even further with some more css design, etc...; but as is it
now I think it's ready to go online (if no one else is reporting any
issues with some other browsers/systems).