Juiceman skrev:
> On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 5:45 PM, Juiceman<juicema...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> I think I have finished update.cmd to handle all of the binaries.
> I have these sections of the script bypassed until non-blank .sha1's
> of the files on the website can be generated and Zero3 can finish the
> freenettray.exe utility.  Once those are done, I can fully test those
> sections of the script and wire them in for final release.
> We don't necessarily need to wait for the freenettray.  The sha1's
> will let me do most of the work that remains...
>
> Balls in your court gentlemen.  =)

Sweeeeeeeeeeet!

I'm currently doing *major* update of the translation system in the
wininstaller (mostly to simlpify the translation process for translators
and reduce the number of strings and their lengths by reusing common
ones). The service account reworking and tray manager are already done
(but needs testing, if anyone bothers!).

- Zero3