Juiceman skrev:
> I'm working on the update.cmd script handling these binaries... it
> seems the .sha1 of all of these files is blank on the website.  The
> wrappers, start.exe, stop.exe and the freenetlauncher.exe.  I'll need
> that fixed please to continue my work  ;-)

Cool! Remember to update freenettray.exe as well.

Did you put any thought into how to handle existing installations
without the tray manager? The ideal solution (but which requires a bit
more work from you) would be to offer to install the tray manager for
installations that do not already have it. It's really just a matter of
downloading the file and adding it to the "Start" all users program
group in the start menu.

Though... As you mentioned earlier, the script is getting quite complex.
Should we just keep on patching it, rewrite it or eventually upgrade it
to something more advanced (Java / AHK / whatever)? Thoughts?

- Zero3